A good friend alerted me to the following writer’s post that makes for interesting reading. It is an outline of what the “amateur” (the Clinton’s estimation, not mine but I endorse) Obama has achieved in the five years of his disastrous administration.
Joel B Pollak wrote the following article that appeared in Breitbart giving his opinion why the Republicans lost the election on November 6th. Although I am not a citizen of the USA I nonetheless take a keen interest in that country’s political scene because where the largest economy in the world goes so does little, insignificant New Zealand. I, like many Republicans, was aghast that the GOP lost even though I predicted such in April 2012. Still I fear for the state of the world come four more years of the stupidity that is housed in the White House.
10. Republican governors – In many of the important swing states–Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nevada–Republican governors who were elected in the Tea Party wave of 2010 had made such strides that it was difficult for Mitt Romney to gain traction against Obama by criticizing the state of the country. They did their jobs all too well.
9. Jimmy Carter – In recent years, the party held him at arm’s length, with his comments about “apartheid” in Israel and the uncomfortable parallels between his administration and Obama’s. But his grandson, James Carter IV, vindicated Carter and helped save Obama by finding Romney’s “47 percent” remark on a secret tape made at a fundraiser.
8. David Cameron and Boris Johnson – The current and purported future leader of the Conservative Party in Britain, who elevated Romney’s truthful remarks about poor security at the Summer Olympics into a major “gaffe.” Cameron and Johnson outdid each other in slamming Romney, and largely negated any benefit from his foreign trip.
7. Chris Christie – He offered excessive, effusive praise for Obama’s performance during Hurricane Sandy, and gave Obama the chance to play president in a 90-minute photo-op a week before the election. (In fact, federal efforts have been nearly as bad as during Hurricane Katrina, and Obama largely neglected Hurricane Isaac the month before.)
6. Candy Crowley – She had corrected Obama officials before on their distortions about Benghazi. Yet she robbed Romney of victory in the second debate when she weighed in–incorrectly–for Obama, who claimed he had called the attacks terrorism instead of lying to the world about an anti-Islam video. Benghazi was a dead issue after that.
5. George W. Bush – He was apparently responsible for everything that went wrong in the Obama presidency. But the Iraq War and the use of intense interrogation techniques–both opposed by Obama–yielded the intelligence that led to Osama bin Laden, allowing Obama to claim big success on national security despite an utterly failed foreign policy.
4. Ben Bernanke – The Bush-appointed head of the Federal Reserve gave the economy the appearance of being less-than-disastrous with his quantitative easing policies. By slipping vast quantities of new money into the economy, he propped up asset prices and helped Obama hide the failures of super-profligate Keynesianism and crony capitalism.
3. John Roberts – The Chief Justice was attacked by liberals, and by then-Senator Barack Obama, for years. He came under vicious attack as the Supreme Court considered Obamacare. Then he invented a way to uphold Obamacare, protecting the worst “achievement” of the Obama presidency and restoring vigor to the Obama campaign.
2. Todd Akin – He was a good congressman, mistreated by the Republican Party for his gaffe on rape and abortion, for which he apologized. Nevertheless, he cost himself the most winnable Senate pickup in the nation, and boosted what had been a pathetic “war on women” narrative by Democrats, who used him to hurt GOP candidates nationwide.
1. ORCA – It’s not yet entirely clear who was responsible for this get-out-the-vote debacle, which crashed on Election Day and left thousands of Romney volunteers doing nothing. The Obama campaign suffered a similar crash in 2008 and resolved not to let that happen again. The GOP failed to learn, and inadvertently suppressed its own vote.
These past few weeks the world has witnessed some high ranking politicians in the USA engage in a disgraceful manner. I say “the world has seen” but then that is not entirely accurate because many of the world’s television media have done their best to play subterfuge to the Benghazi Consulate attack issue and have gone out of their way to hide it from the public. The terrorist attack upon the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya really only came to light through Fox News which is the only TV outlet that has deemed to come close to telling it how it is along with Glen Beck, Breitbart News, The Drudge Report, Accuracy In Media and Trevor Loudon on the internet. From these crusaders of the truth we have learned that the attack had nothing whatsoever to do with the amateurish anti-Muslim You Tube video but was a well-planned attack by al-Qaida militants with hatred and detestable murder bent in their hearts. But what we have been led to believe for some two weeks after from an Obama/Biden complicit leaning media is an orchestrated litany of lies to protect their beloved Democrat Party which is in serious trouble of losing the US Presidential Election this November 6th.
What we have witnessed is a disgraceful political prevarication but that is not the worst thing. I believe something even far worse is that four men are dead because of at best a negligent White House Administration but I fear much worse because it has now been revealed today (Oct 24th) that two of those men died seven hours after the initial attack while President Obama, Vice President Biden and Secretary of State Clinton either watched on in real time or went gallivanting off to Las Vegas to drum up support for re-election. These two men need not have died, for it turns out that help from US Military bases was apparently within a one hour striking distance. Yet these two men were left to die like foxes on the run with one of them, Ty Woods leaving behind a wife and a three month old child.
Is there any remorse for this disgusting callousness? It appears not, for Joe Biden could not contain his laughter when Governor Paul Ryan raised the issue in his Vice Presidential Debate. President Obama in a fit of sneering indignation felt offended when Governor Romney broached the subject in the second Presidential Debate. And as for Secretary of State Clinton she just scoffed and laughed at reporters today who dare ask her for the truth of what exactly happened.
Yes, this is what the Democrat Party is made up of these days – political prevaricators who have no regard for the feelings of family, friends and the public’s quest for the truth. These three aforementioned have blood on their hands in an indirect sense and the Lord God Almighty will extract vengeance on their pathetic souls unless they repent. He will also extract vengeance for the disgraceful, public display for having now placed a little three month old soul in danger as a result of their recklessness. The following verses are suffice in that regard. “And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day” (II Thessalonians 1:7-10); “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 18:10).
Biden’s whopper of a lie at the VP debate Oct 11 has some sinister ramifications behind it. No wonder granddad Joe was laughing throughout the debate, for he and his superior have been quite successful in duping the either willful stupid or the plain dumb in the USA.
This just in from the Noisy Room which gives a report from:
An American hero, Colonel Harry Tunnell IV, Commander of the 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, documented the truth about the war in Afghanistan.
What Obama is really doing in Afghanistan is treasonous.
Dated August 20, 2010, a letter was written to John McHugh, Secretary of the Army, signed by Colonel Harry Tunnell IV. In the letter, four significant factors about military operations in Afghanistan were revealed.
We all know Joe Biden has a propensity to put his foot in his mouth but it also appears Joe has forgotten the seriousness of Revelation 21:8 that is, all liars will spend eternity in hell. So here is Joe’s whopper last Thursday (Oct.11).
E.W. Jackson, President of S.T.A.N.D is urging African Americans who have traditionally supported the Democrat Party to exit because of what he sees as the party’s betrayal of core values such as “gay marriage”, abortion and far left policies etc.
The call is to “Exodus Now!”
I make no apologies for this posting. People around the world need to know what the mainstream media don’t want you to know. And before you dismiss this as tripe or call it blogosphere rubbish, check the facts out first and be prepared to be surprised at what you did not know about President Obama.
The Bible contains a pertinent message about those that bring people the truth that they may not want to hear and therefore dismiss with jeer. “Have I therefore become your enemy by telling you the truth?” (Galatians 4:16). I simply want you to be informed as to the truth regarding President Obama. So here is that truth The Noisy Room